Lets Have Pizza - Mary-Kate and Ashley
My Brother made this fantastic Turtle pizza :D
Anonymous asked: Whats your IG? I need it for theIastmedia com
what is an IG ?
Pizza Margherita - The story and how to make a homemade pizzahttp://bit.ly/18jmzpx The Real Deal, here you will find out how to make the perfect homemade pizza. tought by a real pizzaiolo.. read the story of how the margherita was invented all at www.thatsamore.dk
via Blogger http://bit.ly/1csowNL
Mediterranean Pesto Pizza
Mediterranean Pesto PizzaAuthor: Jackie of Vegan Yack AttackRecipe type: Dinner, PizzaCuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, FusionPrep time: 30 minsCook time: 15 minsTotal time: 45 minsServes: 3-4A Mediterranean Pesto Pizza, with fresh ingredients, it’s definitely a crowd pleaser!IngredientsPizza Crust
- ½ C. Warm Water
- 1 tsp. Agave Nectar
- 1 T. Active Dry Yeast
- 1 C. Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- ½ C. Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp. Dried Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- Corn Meal for Dusting
- 2 T. Olive Oil + Extra for BrushingPesto
- 2 C. Fresh Basil, Chopped & Lightly Packed
- 2 C. Spinach, Lightly Packed
- ⅓ C. Pine Nuts
- 3 T. Water
- 2 T. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 T. Nutritional Yeast
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Peeled
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- Salt and Ground Pepper to TasteToppings
- Artichoke Hearts, Chopped
- Kalamata Olives
- Red Onion, Half Moons
- Tomato, Sliced Very Thin
- Optional: Vegan ParmesanInstructionsPizza Crust
- Stir the agave nectar and active dry yeast into the warm water until it dissolves. Set aside and let it rise for 12-25 minutes.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Once the yeast is ready, pour it into the bowl, along with the olive oil. Knead the dough on a surface dusted with flour, for 3 minutes.
- Place the dough ball in an oiled bowl, cover with a damp cloth, for 30 minutes.
- (Start on the pesto)
- Preheat oven for 425ºF, with pizza stone inside (if you’re using one).
- Take the raised dough and knead for another 1-2 minutes. Roll out flat, to about ½” thick; then carefully stretch the dough out with your hands until it is 14″ wide.
- Make sure to leave the dough a little thicker around the edges for a good crust.
- Place the dough onto a pan or pizza stone that has a thin layer of corn meal on it, and bake for 5 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, spread out the pesto, layer the toppings, and brush a little olive oil onto the crust. Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Once the crust is nice and golden, let the pizza cool for a couple of minutes and serve!Pesto
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and puree until smooth, with an even consistency. Season with salt and pepper to your taste preference.
9 followers more and i hit the magic 700 pizzaLovers
Un’iniziativa che emula il famoso “Caffè sospeso” per introdurre una nuova forma di socialità e sopr